- ABOUT SOLEL
- LIFELONG LEARNING
- RELIGIOUS SCHOOL
- SOCIAL JUSTICE
Letter from the Religious School Committee
On behalf of the Religious School Committee, we are delighted to welcome you to a new school year at Congregation Solel Religious School. We have an outstanding staff of veteran teachers, some bright new recruits and energetic Madrichim (Teacihng Assistants). The year promises to be an exciting and successful year of Jewish learning for our children. We want to share with you some of the ways in which the Religious School Committee support our Religious School, its' families and children:
- We welcome new families to the Religious School, and help make them feel part of the Solel community;
- We create and enhance extra curriculum activities such as our Soleim and Trailblazer’s Youth Group for 3rd - 8th graders.
- The Room Parent Committee assists in coordination of special holiday activities at school and field trips.
- We partner with the Congregation Solel Board of Directors on Family Activities, Annual Retreat and Social Action Programs.
- We provide resources and support for Solel's families as they prepare for Bar or Bat Mitzvah;
- We honor our teachers by offering them assistance and recognizing their accomplishments.
We welcome you to join the Religious School Committee. As your representatives in all matters affecting our Religious School and our children, we warmly invite you to share with us your thoughts, time, and talents. Our Religious School Committee meetings, are open to the Congregation.
Join us in attending family services with your children as well as some of our social activities. Your involvement in these activities, and more, cements the critical partnership that links our homes to our Religious School.
We look forward to working together on one of the most important responsibilities of our Congregation - the Jewish education of our children.
The Religious School Committee